Hens Day Wine Tour – Mt Tamborine
TELL ME MORE
This tour is designed specifically to cater for Hen’s Parties, the perfect way to celebrate your special occasion. With an earlier finish time so as you will have time to get home, refresh & continue to celebrate into the night.
This Mt Tamborine wine tour Includes three tastings at award winning wineries, cheese tasting platter and a two-course lunch including main and dessert.
All you have to do is organise the party games & dress code, we can even arrive early for your pickup if you would like to decorate the bus.
Alternatively, we can offer the Deluxe wine tour if you would like to make it a full day event or even one of Deluxe Limo tours if you are a small group.
Minimum number of 8 applies for this tour – $140pp
Venues we visit:
- Witches Fall Wines
- Hampton Estate Wines
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Cedar Creek Wines
- Witches Chase Cheese Factory
- Fortitude Brewing
- Scenic View Points
Optional: Swap a venue for another tasting at Mason Wines or
Sirromet Wines if traveling from Brisbane or Mt Nathan Wines if traveling from Gold Coast can be included in the itinerary.
Your tour includes:
- Bus & driver/guide
- Late model air-conditioned vehicles
- All tasting fees (wine & liqueur) at three venues
- Gourmet two course lunch (main & dessert)
- Cheese & cracker tasting platter at Witches Falls Wines
- Bottled water
- Friendly & knowledgeable tour guides
- Door to door service – Free pickup & drop off
Duration: roughly 9.00am – 3.30pm
* Tour Itinerary may change depending on venue trading days, weddings and functions.
* Pick up and drop off within 10km of Brisbane city centre. Gold Coast pickup is northern suburbs
Times can vary depending on customer location
* A pick up fee will apply to suburbs outside the free pick up zone. Conditions apply.
* One pickup & one drop off applies
* All dietary requirements can be catered for – please advise at time of booking
* We operate multiple vehicles, and can accommodate larger group bookings – please contact us.
* Tours can be tailored to individual group requests